We are searching for a qualified applicant with a degree in any field. The Junior Quality Analyst is in charge of evaluating the efficiency of each agent.
Requeriments for this position include:
- English B2+
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the BPO area
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Monitor, evaluate and score inbound calls against established quality assurance instruments and standards.
- Review, evaluate, and score open and closed customer issues tickets against established quality assurance instruments and standards.
- Participate, as needed, in calibration sessions, employee communication sessions, and/or creation of communication tools.
- Supports and communicates business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies.
- Ensures the call center agents adhere to predetermined quality assurance standards and the business’s standard operating procedures.
- Indefinite-term contract
- Hybrid position
- 36 Hour Schedule.